O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good (3)
Yes, eternal is his love.
1. I will sing to my God never ceasing,
all my life, I will tell of his wonders:
He’s the maker of all earth and heaven,
of the ocean, the seas and all they hold.
2. The Almighty is faithful for ever:
He is just to the poor and the outraged:
It is He who gives bread to the hungry
Who delivers the captives from their chains.
3. He gives sight to the blind in his mercy;
and he raises the lowly, the humble.
It is he Who gives shelter to strangers,
Every orphan and widow he defends.
4. To the just he is gracious and loving.
But the wicked he foils and they stumble.
Yes, the Lord reigns for ever and ever,
He is king over Sion without end.
Whatsoever you do to the least
of my brother/peopIe, that you do unto me.
1. When I was hungry, you gave me to eat; when I was thirsty, you gave me to drink.
Now enter into the home of my Father.
2. When I was weary, you helped me find rest; when I was anxious, you calmed all my fears.
3. When I was homeless, you opened your door,
when I was naked, you gave me your coat.
4. When I was little, you taught me to read; when I was lonely, you gave me your love.
5. When in a prison, you came to my cell; when on a sick bed, you cared for my needs.
6. In a strange country, you made me at home; seeking employment, you found me a job.
7. When I was laughed at, you stood by my side:
when l was happy, you shared in my joy.